- Lab Safety Policy
- 01 Review operational regulations
- 02 Goals and implementation plans
- 03 Prior risk analysis of hazards
Execution & Operation
- 04 Person in charge of organization and lab
- 05 Training and qualifications
- 06 Communication and information provision
- 07 Documentation and document management
- 08 Emergency preparedness and response
Inspection & Correction
- 09 Performance measurement and monitoring
- 10 Corrective actions and Preventive actions
- 11 Internal audit
- 12 Review and reflection by the head of the research institute
Safety and Health Management Policy
Korea Institute of Fusion Energy (KFE) is a research institute that contributes to national and industrial advancement through R&D, commercialization, and human resources development. Our most important priority is safety and health, thereby we declare the following Safety and Health Management Policy to develop a safe and sound working environment.
- 1. Establish and operate a health and safety management system, maintain and promote safety and health through continuous improvement, and create a safety-friendly culture.
- 2. Develop safe facilities and a pleasant research environment for the nation and the employees by discovering harmful and dangerous factors in advance and taking measures to prevent industrial accidents.
- 3. Thoroughly comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Act, the Act on the Establishment of a Safe Laboratory Environment, and other safety and health-related laws.
- 4. Thoroughly comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Act, the Act on the Establishment of a Safe Laboratory Environment, and other safety and health-related laws.
To realize the above Safety and Health Management Policy, KFE will conduct continuous education and training, and each person will faithfully fulfill their responsibilities and roles for the effective operation of the safety and health management system.
September 30, 2021
Korea Institute of Fusion Energy
Director Suk Jae Yoo